Deadly Delves: Reign Of Ruin (Swords & Wizardry)
Beware The Blackener Of Bright Waters, For She Is Come Again
Rumors of death move like a plague through the Crannogtowns of the Great Swamp—of ranger patrols mysteriously disappearing on routine scouting missions, of a winged shadow that blots out the midday sun, and of entire villages slaughtered, their homes left burning and the victims’ flesh melted from their bones. All evidence gathered from the sites of these massacres points to the heart of the Great Swamp, where an ancient and primitive tribe of lizardmen have ruled from an abandoned human temple for centuries on end. The Crannogtowns’ protectors, the Stormhammer Rangers, warn that horrid half-dragon monstrosities still stalk the bogs and travelers would do well to stay away from the inner swamp. Yet the killing and the carnage continue, and the people of the Crannogs plead for heroes to aid them now as they did in days long forgotten. Are you up to the challenge?
Reign Of Ruin is the exciting inaugural adventure module in Jon Brazer Enterprises’ Deadly Delves product line and is designed for the Swords and Wizardry Roleplaying Game. This adventure is designed to heartily challenge a party of 6th-level PCs and leave them with a memorable heroic tale. Inside this volume, you’ll find:
- 11 New or Modified Monsters for your campaign, including lizardmen warpriests, mud zombies, and befouled spirits
- 2 New Magic Items waiting to be discovered, including the glorious rainbow sceptre
- Full-color maps of a Crannogtown village, as well as five floors of a terrifying temple dungeon
- Specialized advice on playing a cunning black dragon against a group of PCs in a dangerous game of cat and mouse
- Enough content for five 6th-level PCs to gain nearly two levels, with ideas to extend the story even further once you’re done exploring the temple
Dangers Unknown. Treasures Untold. Adventure Awaits.