Path of Iron
Path of Iron
Forge a new path with Path of Iron, the second Pathfinder Roleplaying Game supplement by Ascension Games! Inside you’ll find several metal-, construct-, and weapon- based options for your favorite base and core classes, along with new base classes, feats, magic items and more!
Path of Iron has several features, including:
- Three new base classes: the rune-casting archivist, the trap-setting saboteur, and the construct-controlling vanguard.
- Variants and options for a several existing Pathfinder Roleplaying Game classes, such as the metallurgist alchemist, the arcane marauder magus, or the forgeborn bloodline for bloodragers and sorcerers.
- Over seventy new feats for characters of all kinds such as Improved Bonded Object and Flanking Specialist, along with over 30 brand new “Technique Feats” such as Archon Technique and Titan Technique to give new options to martial characters.
- One hundred new spells for almost every spell caster, from the simple conjure barricade and piercing shot to the incredible titan’s wrath and field of blades.
- The rune magic system, where every spell serves to empower the next, complete with over one hundred “runic scripts”, magic items, and archetypes.
- Several new magic items and weapon and armor properties, such as the morphic weapon property, the commanding tyrant’s decree, or the wondrous amulet of construct control.