Arcknight Maps : The Fireside Tavern
The Fireside Tavern, an Arcknight Roleplaying BattleMap
Designed by Arcknight Games, this multi-page PDF gives you a series of Bar, Tavern and Inn maps of various sizes, so you can create exactly the establishment you're looking for.
We've also included a full set of 'City Streets' so you can bring your Tavern to life by connecting roads and alleys.
The Fireside Tavern is 4 tavern maps; Bar, Inn, Rooms, and Stables each of which could stand alone or be connected to each other. Additionally, the City Streets add 4 more maps, with various buildings and cobblestone windings. Each section was originally designed for high quality print on 11x17 maps, and each section can be rotated and connected to any other section. Your digital download includes the original 11x17 files, plus a series of 'ready to print' files in Letter format, a series of high resolution jpgs, some large pre-made maps for import into VTT software and a small set of .png objects formatted for use in VTT programs.
This map pack contains:
- 3 multi-page PDFs of the original 11x17 Cathedral sections in standard 1" Grid Squares, 1" Hexes and Gridless.
- 3 multipage "print ready" PDFs in Letter Format, in standard 1" Grid Squares, 1" Hexes and Gridless.
- High Resolution jpgs of each map section, in 1" Grid Squares, 1" Hexes and Gridless; perfect for use with other applications and virtual tabletops.
- A set of "Pre-Made" typical layouts to save time when using VTT software.
- A set of .png Objects, correctly sized and formatted for use in VTT programs such as Roll20.
The Fireside Tavern and City Streets maps were originally created for our premier project 'Roleplaying Maps by Arcknight'. You can find out more about our maps on our online Atlas.