Assassins are devoted killers, professionals or zealots with lifelong training in the art of murder. Unlike warriors, who face foes as they come, an assassin has a very specific goal in mind, and any violence except against the target is a distraction. The perfect assassination is never noticed—not even by the victim. Nor are they thieves—assassins might be skilled in infiltration, but their goal is never simple larceny. Still, no job is picture-perfect. Assassins are often pushed into the role of both warrior and rogue by their employer, cult, or guild. Nor is every murder on Porphyra a professional assassination.
Assassins of Porphyra further expands the world of Porphyra with:
- Information on the main assassin orders on Porphyra
- The new Porphyran Assassin class from Carl Cramér the mastermind behind the Prestige Archetype: The Assassin
- Over 10 different Assassin Secrets to customize your character from the Arcane Assassin to the Shadow Assassin.
- Favored Class Bonuses for the Core Book races.
- Five new uses for skills
- A sample 1st level professional assassin.