Campaign Backdrop: Forests & Woodlands
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Alexander Augunas, John Bennett, Richard Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst, Fabian Fehrs, Mike Kimmel, Jacob W. Michaels, Julian Neale, Brian J. Ratcliff, Josh Vogt and Mike Welham
Campaign Backdrops give you, the busy GM, all the tools you need to run a campaign set in a particular wilderness environment. Each instalment brings together—for the first time in one place—previously released material into one handy, GM friendly package. Featuring wilderness dressing, detailed random encounters, fully fleshed out villages and even a place of power all ready for immediate use in your campaign. Campaign Backdrops are the perfect accompaniment to your wilderness campaign.
Campaign Backdrop: Forests & Woodlands is a compilation product. This GM’s Essential features material previously released in the following books:
- Wilderness Dressing: Forests
- Wilderness Dressing: Primal Forest
- Random Wilderness Encounters
- Random Wilderness Encounters II
- Urban Dressing: Logging Town
- Places of Power: Valley of the Rocks
- Village Backdrop: Arrowhill
- Village Backdrop: Edgewood
- Village Backdrop: Star Run Falls
- Village Backdrop: Trickletrek
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
For a free sample, and to take a look at the book’s Contents page, please visit ragingswan.com