Castle Keep Dice Tower and Castle Wall DM Screens with Dry Erase Magnetic Turn Trackers
Be the envy of your gaming table with this medieval castle keep dice tower and DM screen with initiative turn trackers.
Never have your dice accidentally roll all over the table or drop on the floor. And never forget whose turn is next.
Easily roll a whole handful of dice at once for those massive attacks!
The dry-erase initiative tracker helps both players and DMs easily keep track of turns and instantly know who's next.
- The Dice Tower is over 12" tall with four ramps for optimal randomization.
- 5" x 7" dice tray easily holds 20 dice or more.
- Magnetic dry-erase name labels for tracking initiative and turns of both players and monsters.
- Initiative Tracker can be attached to any of the sides of the tower or walls for viewing by either Dungeon Master or Players.
- Two Castle Wall DM screens for attaching maps and rules with the included magnetic labels.
- Each wall has a slot to hold pencils during the game and can hold 2-3 RPG books after the game
- Castle tower and walls have battlements designed to scale for 25mm miniatures (1" to 5') can be used as a miniatures battle feature.
- Made of heavy duty corrugated fiberboard so it is light weight, strong, and provides pleasant rolling sound.
- Will not chip or crack like plastic dice towers
- Many design revisions since first edition to address customer feedback.
- Assembles easily and quickly. Inner ramps now lock in place and the tower fits snugly over the tray.
- Side flaps of castle walls fit into slots of tower to integrate together.
The magnets can also be used to attach maps and rules to customize your DM screen. Medium-sized miniatures fit well on top of tower and walls behind battlements. Check out our YouTube video by searching for Castle Keep Dice Tower. (Miniatures, books, and pencils are shown as props, not included.)
Check out our Castle Keep Dice Tower assembly video (miniatures and dice shown as props, not included.)