Castle Keep Dice Tower with Dry Erase Magnetic Turn Tracker
Be the envy of your gaming table with this medieval castle keep dice tower with initiative turn tracker!
Never have your dice accidentally roll all over the table or drop on the floor. And never forget whose turn is next.
Easily roll a whole handful of dice at once for those massive attacks!
- Over 12" tall with four ramps for optimal randomization.
- 5" x 7" dice tray easily holds 20 dice or more.
- Magnetic dry-erase name labels for tracking initiative and turns of both players and monsters.
- Initiative Tracker can be attached to any of the sides of the tower for viewing by either Dungeon Master or Players.
- Castle tower with battlements designed to scale for 25mm miniatures (1" to 5') can be used as a miniatures battle feature.
- Made of heavy duty corrugated fiberboard so it is light weight, strong, and provides pleasant rolling sound.
- Will not chip or crack like plastic dice towers
- Assembles easily and quickly. Inner ramps now lock in place and the tower fits snugly over the tray.
- Many design revisions since first edition to address customer feedback.
The tower has been designed to a 1":5' scale to be used as an RPG miniature prop. Medium sized miniatures fit well on top of tower behind battlements.
Check out our Castle Keep Dice Tower assembly video (miniatures and dice shown as props, not included.)