Dry Erase Dungeon Tiles (36 5" tiles)
This pack of Role 4 Initiative's Dry-Erase Hexagon Game Tiles is great for Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, GURPS, or other RPGs and miniatures combat! Usable for both dungeons and outdoor terrain mapping, it includes 33 double-sided 6" tiles with a 1" hexagon grid. Much more flexible than a traditional battlemat, these tiles allow the game master to pre-draw the entire map before the game in as much detail and color as desired. Maintain the "Fog of War" by only revealing one tile at a time as the adventurers go exploring. Surprise the players by pre-drawing secret doors or traps on the back-side of the tile and then flip it over only when discovered. Constructed from laminated chipboard over 1/8" thick, each tile is 6" across the long diagonal and is compatible with either dry-erase or wet-erase markers. One side of the tile has full-lined 1" hexagons and the other side has dashed-line 1" hexagons for whichever is your preference. The 33 tiles in each pack provide about 900 square inches of mapping space...more than enough for a large gaming table.
- Castle Keep Dice Tower with Dry Erase Magnetic Turn Tracker $15.99
- 10" Dry Erase Dungeon Tiles (Pack of 9) $29.99
- 5" Dry Erase Dungeon Tiles (Pack of 36) $29.99
- 10" & 5" Dry Erase Dungeon Tiles (16x5" and 5x10") $29.99
- Dry Erase Magnetic Turn Tracker $5.99
- Pathfinder GameMastery Combat Pad $24.99