Dungeon Dressing: Dungeon Names
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don't have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each installment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Dungeon Names is an invaluable addition to any GM's armory!
Dungeon Dressing: Dungeon Names presents:
- Information on how to add to the name of your dungeon.
- One table presenting 100 different kinds of dungeons.
- One table presenting 20 pre-generated dungeon names.
- One table presenting hundreds of suitable dungeon descriptors.
- One table presenting over 100 dungeon subjects.
- One table of 20 pre-generated tribal names.
- Two tables presenting 150 names of fell folk associated with dungeons.
- One table presenting 100 different parts of a dungeon.
- One table presenting 20 pre-generated dungeon level names.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimized for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/dungeonnames145.html