Dungeon Dressing: Mundane Chest Contents
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM's Resource by Josh Vogt
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don't have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great mundane contents to add to the chests in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Mundane Chest Contents is an invaluable addition to any GM's armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Mundane Chest Contents presents:
- One table (100 entries) listing clothes and vestments found in chests.
- One table (50 entries) presenting lists of nonmagical things a wizard may store in a chest.
- One table (50 entries) presenting lists of things a priest would store in his chest.
- One table (50 entries) presenting lists of food and drink stored in chests.
- One table (50 entries) presenting lists of odds and sundries stored in chests.
For free samples head over to ragingswan.com/mundane chest
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.