Dungeon Dressing: Sarcophagi
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM's Resource by David Posener
Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don't have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each installment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This installment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the sarcophagi in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Sarcophagi is an invaluable addition to any GM's armory!
Dungeon Dressing: Sarcophagi presents:
- General information on the kind of sarcophagi adventurers can expect to find in dungeons.
- One table providing detailed descriptions of a sarcophagi's characteristics.
- One table presenting additional sarcophagi features such as hidden compartments, fungal growths, discarded equipment and more!
- Three clever double sarcophagi-based traps (CRs 3-10).
- Four haunts to (well) haunt your sarcophagi
- For free samples head over to ragingswan.com/sarcophagi
- This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimized for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimized for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.