Enemies of NeoExodus: First Ones
Everything Here Is a Lie. Only fools trust anything the First Ones say, do or think. You have been warned. The First Ones - the name strikes terror into the heart of the people of Exodus. They are the bogeymen, formed of living shadow, that stalk the people. They control monsters and abominations that are loose upon the world. They snatch children and lone travelers. They torture men for their own pleasure and cavort with fiends to do their dark bidding. Those are but myths. The truth is far worse. The First Ones is the name given to a group of humanoid creatures who ruled Exodus before the Age of Man. Today, the First Ones include five races: the Aneishi, the Exodites, the Khaynites, the Kroca and the Kobura. In days past, each race served a specific purpose, but with the rise of the Kaga and the destruction of their empire, the First Ones remain roughly united by their desire to return to power and to once again relish in luxury while others toil for their pleasure and their comfort.
This supplement includes:
- History of the First Ones
- Using the First Ones and First One Enclaves
- History and Races of the First Ones: Aneishi (CR 7), Exodite (CR 7), Khaynite (CR 8), Kobura Sobeka (CR 5) and Kroca Sobeka (CR 8)
- 25 All New Feats including Arachnid Legs, Blood Drinker, Grotesque Spell, Magic Body, Masochistic Ecstasy and Touched by Evil.
- Two New Spells: Dispel Minions and Minion Mark
- Relations with the other Empires
- Secret Organizations
- Famous First Ones
- New Weapons, New Items, New Poisons and New Magic Items Eight
- All New monsters including the highly dangerous Scythians and the living killing machines, the Locari.
- Two New Creature Types: First Ones and Locari subtypes
- Initiative and Monster Cards
- NeoExodus: A House Divided Character Sheet
- Combat & Initiative Tracker