IF YOU GO DOWN IN THE WOODS TODAY...
The faerie tales of old have been conveniently 'cleaned up' from the days of old, when witches were considerably less beautiful, and being woken from a death-like sleep by Love's First Kiss usually resulted in- more death. Big Bad Wolves, Tin Woodsmen, animated trees, Talking Animals- all just a little more creepy that we remember as children. But the rewards are great, as well... marrying the princess, gaining the throne, and gold and wealth, too! Explore the macabre wares of the Goblin Market, the Grave of the Sorcerer, the Elf Mound, and many more fascinating phenomena from anceint faerie tales. But don't leave the path...
The FT 1: Creeping Beauties of the Woods is an exciting level 1 adventure for Dungeon Crawl Classics, and the module package includes:
- Continued adventuring from FT0: Prince Charming, Reanimator
- The Dark Woods of the Three Undead Brides, with wilderness encounter tables
- Expanded information for Doctor Chapman as a Patron
- New statistics for another fearsome Patron, Hizzzgrad, Daemonic Lord of Crawling Things, with Invoke Patron list, patron taint, spellburn, and three new patron spells
- New player character class: Faerie animals!
Get your copy now from the grim(m) tale-tellers at Purple Duck Games and continue the adventure!