Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note? Then GM's Miscellany: Urban Dressing is for you! Presenting tons of cool, interesting features for common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on GM's Miscellany: Urban Dressing provides the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
GM's Miscellany: Urban Dressing presents the material originally appearing in:
- Barroom Brawls
- Dragon and the Thief
- Random Urban Encounters
- So What's It Called, Anyway?
- So What's For Sale, Anyway?
- So What's For Sale, Anyway? II
- So What's The Tavern Like, Anyway?
- So What's The Tavern Like, Anyway? II
- Urban Dressing: Alleyways
- Urban Dressing: Docks
- Urban Dressing: Graveyards
- Urban Dressing: Guildhalls
- Urban Dressing: Market Stalls
- Urban Dressing: Parks
- Urban Dressing: Pirate Town
- Urban Dressing: Sages
- Urban Dressing: Shrines
- Urban Dressing: Temples
- Urban Dressing: Theatres
- Urban Dressing: Thieves
- Urban Dressing: The Watch
- Urban Dressing: Traders & Craftsmen
- New Material: More exciting encounters, as well as comprehensive details on monuments, ruined buildings and wizard's towers
For a free sample head over to ragingswan.com/gmmurban
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.