GM's Miscellany: Village Backdrop III (Free Version)
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM’s Resource by John Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst, Richard Green, Mike Kimmel, Jacob W. Michaels, Jacob Trier and Mike Welham.
Village Backdrops are short, richly detailed supplements that each present a single village ready to insert into almost any home campaign. Perfect for use as a waystop on the road to adventure, as an adventure site themselves or as a PC’s home, Village Backdrop present the details so the busy GM can focus on crafting exciting, compelling adventures.
This GM’s Miscellany collects together the third twelve Village Backdrops, along with bonus, never seen before material, together in one place.
GM’s Miscellany: Village Backdrops III is the work of many talented designers and features the following villages:
- Aldwater (by Jacob Trier)
- Arrowhill (by Mike Kimmel)
- Aubade (by Jacob W. Michaels)
- Coldwater (by Creighton Broadhurst)
- Denhearth (by Jacob W. Michaels)
- Edgewood (by Mike Welham)
- Fulhurst Moors (by Jacob Trier)
- Hopespyre (By Jacob W. Michaels)
- Idyll (by Mike Welham)
- Kennutcat (by John Bennett)
- Red Talon (by Richard Green)
- Sea Bitch (by Richard Green)
- Starspun Hollow (by Jacob Trier)
- St. Fiacre (by Alexander Augunas)
- Wellswood (by Creighton Broadhurst)
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
The full version of this book is available for sale here at the store.