GM's Monthly Miscellany: April 2015
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Creighton Broadhurst, Richard Green and Josh Vogt and Brian Monster Wiborg
Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press’s newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton’s on-going design of the megadungeon Gloamhold, the GM’s Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.
This month’s issue features:
- GM Advice: Why (And How) You Should Design Unique Magic Items
- Dilator’s Hold At A Glance (from Subterranean Enclave: Dilath’s Hold)
- Elven Town: Sights & Sounds (from Urban Dressing: Elven Town)
- Village Backdrop: Red Talon (from Village Backdrop: Red Talon)
- GM Advice: Putting the Wonder Back into Wondrous Items
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.