GM's Monthly Miscellany: April 2016
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Creighton Broadhurst, Taylor Hubler, Josh Vogt and Mike Welham
Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press’s newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton’s on-going design of the megadungeon Gloamhold, the GM’s Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.
This month’s issue features:
- Four Things Modern Dungeons Seem to Lack
- Silver Bluff At A Glance (from Village Backdrop: Silver Bluff)
- Marsh Town: Sights & Sounds (from Urban Dressing: Marsh Town)
- Marsh Town: Businesses (from Urban Dressing: Marsh Town)
- Looting the Cleric’s Body: Pouch Contents (from I Loot the Cleric’s Body)
- What’s the Point (in Gaming)?
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.