GM's Monthly Miscellany: February 2017
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by John Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst and Jeff Gomez
Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press’s newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton’s on-going design of the megadungeon Gloamhold, the GM’s Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.
This month’s issue features:
- 10 Atypical Caves
- Bleakflat At A Glance (from Village Backdrop: Bleakflat)
- Dulwich At A Glance (from Town Backdrop: Dulwich)
- Gloamhold at a Glance (from the Gloamhold Campaign Guide)
- From My Campaign: Undead Stat Blocks of Doom
- 20 Things to Find in a Subterranean River
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.