Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press’s newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton’s on-going design of the megadungeon Gloamhold, the GM’s Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.
This month’s issue features:
- Player Advice: Clever Uses for Mundane Items
- Edgewood At a Glance (from Village Backdrop: Edgewood)
- Mystic Ruins: Dressing (from Alternate Dungeons: Mystic Ruins)
- Port Town: Sights & Sounds (from Urban Dressing: Port Town)
- Gloamhold: At A Glance (from Gloamhold)
- GM Advice: 6 Moral Dilemmas for Your PCs
For a free sample, head over to ragingswan.com.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.