GM's Monthly Miscellany: June 2015
Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press’s newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton’s on-going design of the megadungeon Gloamhold, the GM’s Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.
This month’s issue features:
- GM’s Advice: Fixing At-Will 0-Level Spells
- Sea Bitch at a Glance (from Village Backdrop: Sea Bitch)
- Urban Dressing: Trade Town (from Urban Dressing: Trade Town)
- Overview of Empire (from Ancient Empire of the Troglodytes)
- Gloamhold: The Duchy of Ashlar (from Gloamhold)
- Featured Map: The Duchy of Ashlar (From Gloamhold)
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by John Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst, Richard Green and Josh Vogt
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.