GM's Monthly Miscellany: June 2016
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by John Bennett, Creighton Broadhurst, Anthony Jennings and Stephen Radney-MacFarland
Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press’s newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton’s on-going design of the megadungeon Gloamhold, the GM’s Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.
This month’s issue features:
- 10 Things to See in a Burned Out Building
- 10 Things to See in a Plague Infested Building
- Feigrvidr At A Glance (from Village Backdrop: Feigrvidr)
- Monastery of the Marble Palm At A Glance (from Places of Power: Monastery of the Marble Palm)
- An Uneventful Days Travel in the Hills (from Campaign Backdrop: Hills & Mountains)
- 10 Lich’s Phylacteries
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.