GM's Monthly Miscellany: June 2017
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Creighton Broadhurst, Jeff Gomez, David N. Ross and Martin Tideswell
Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press’s newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton’s on-going design of the megadungeon Gloamhold, the GM’s Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.This month’s issue features:
- 20 Pieces of Battlefield Dressing (from 20 Things #15: War-Ravaged Land)
- Ronak At A Glance (from Village Backdrop: Ronak)
- Raveneye Sanatorium at a Glance (from Places of Power: Raveneye Sanatorium)
- Villains: Teraim Arasten (from Scions of Evil)
- Are You Suffering From Option Fatigue?
This product is a Dual Format PDF. It comes in two different versions: one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.