GM's Monthly Miscellany: May 2014
Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press's newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton's own Borderland of Adventure campaign, the GM's Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.
GM's Monthly Miscellany: May 2014 presents:
- Gaming Advice: What Has Gaming Done For Me? (a Raging Swan Press Advice Article)
- Severed Umbra At A Glance (from Subterranean Enclave: Severed Umbra)
- Dungeon Entrances: Dressing & Features (from Dungeon Dressing: Dungeon Entrances)
- Tribes Most Foul: Goblins of the Black Fur (from Tribes Most Foul: Goblins)
- From My Campaign: House Rules
- GM Advice: Four Reasons To Have A Barroom Brawl (a Raging Swan Press Advice Article)
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.