GM's Monthly Miscellany: May 2015
Featuring material from some of Raging Swan Press’s newest products as well as classic releases of yesteryear, advice articles and material from Creighton’s on-going design of the megadungeon Gloamhold, the GM’s Monthly Miscellany series is a terrific free resource for the busy, time-crunched GM.
This month’s issue features:
- GM’s Advice: How to Handle Zero Ranks in Knowledge Skills
- Saint Fiacre at a Glance (from Village Backdrop: Saint Fiacre)
- Abandoned Temple: Dressing (from Alternate Dungeon: Abandoned Temple)
- Wolfsbane Hollow at a Glance (from Town Backdrop: Wolfsbane Hollow)
- A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Alexander Augunas, Creighton Broadhurst, Robert Brookes and Mike Welham
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.