Lovecraft Fantasy Gaming Toolkit (PFRPG)
A New Take on battling Ancient Horror!
That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange eons… what was the rest of it?
Tabletop gaming loves Lovecraft, whether your players hopelessly scramble to cast spells and go mad, or use a vast array of powers to “punch Cthulhu”- but shouldn’t there be a happy medium? The Lovecraft Fantasy Gaming Toolkit from PurpleDuck Games helps you adapt your game to get a better flavor of Lovecraftian Fantasy, but still give your players a chance! Intriguing contents include:
- Lovecraftian locations using city stat blocks
- Incorporating Pathfinder races into Lovecraft gaming
- Innovative adventure ideas and themes
- Class archetypes in Lovecraftian style
- Plenty of character options and items
- All of those horrible books… and a thematic magic system
- How to use monsters in a Lovecraft theme… and the Great Old Ones, too
A Lovecraftian Fantasy adventure for 1st level characters!
66 sinister pages packed with useful information for crafting your Lovecraftian campaign using the Pathfinder roleplaying game system. Get the Lovecraft Fantasy Gaming Toolkit today and challenge your gaming group to fight cosmic horrors and their hordes of minions- or die screaming…