Welcome to Mindblast! This is the first in a series of psionic supplements de- signed to help you run games using the rules from Psionics Unleashed by Dreamscarred Press.
This volume aims to give you monsters with a psionic flair that you can use in your everyday games. Everything you need to use these monsters is included here. These monsters are de- signed to serve as an excellent addition to your game, or as an introduction to psionics.
All of the monsters within should be familiar to any veteran of the game. They have been given a psionic twist, which lets them fit into any game that uses the psionics rules. Many of these creatures are more cerebral than their mundane versions, but they should still be run to their statistics. They have only the advantages listed, some are quite bright, but others are only somewhat more intelligent than the base species. Hope you enjoy!
Included within are the following:
- Psionic barghest: These demonic goblin-kin have potent powers that make them stealthy predators, able to feed on a settlement for months undetected.
- Buccaboos: Biggest and smartest of the goblinoids, these psionic cousins of bugbears use their powers of disguise and ambush in their pursuit of brutal murder.
- Psionic cats: These gifted felines are surprisingly vicious predators, floating at eye level as they stalk their victims with eerie stealth.
- Crystal eaters: These cousins to rust monsters have powerful mandibles that quickly chew through stone and gems.
- Deutettin: Sharing the future sight of the Cyclopes and the dual minds of the ettin, these psionic giants are sure to make a lasting impact in the memories of your PCs.
- Golden-eyed owlbears: These captivating beasts are sure to lure many a PC to a savage end in their desire to rid the world of non-magical creatures.
- Mindspiders: Cousins to the deadly araneas, these malevolent spiders use their mental pow- ers to infiltrate humanoid settlements undetected.
- Reds: These brutal hobgoblin cousins are even more capable of organizing entire goblinoid armies in their attempts to rule the world.
The creatures included within this volume are simply the tip of the iceberg as far psionic monsters are concerned. Hopefully these will inspire you to increase the psionic quotient in your games!