Monsters of NeoExodus: Scythians
The Scythians are rarely spoken about. When their name is mentioned, it is whispered, as though one would like to forget the word as soon as it is spoken. Most consider them as a monster out of Exoduss past, some believe these creatures never really existed and stories created by others as urban legend. While no one on the surface of Exodus has reported a Scythian in the last five centuries, they are far from forgotten. The Scythians are soldiers of the First Ones. Not as tough as the kroca, nor as stealthy as the sobeka nor as numerous as the exodites, the Scythians were cunning and dangerous opponents. They revel in mayhem and destruction to a level rare even among the First Ones. The Scythians are not First Ones themselves, but are often considered to be one of them, due to their close associations. The Scythians say that they have been involved in every conflict the First Ones ever engaged in, a fact they proudly presents. The Scythians mastery over their bones and the bony protrusions that grow from their bodies makes them both unnerving and extremely dangerous. A Scythian is never truly unarmed.
This supplement includes:
- The History of the Scythians
- Scythian Equipment including new material and magic items.
- Using Scythians in your game
- Adventure Ideas
- Building a Scythian PC
- Over 15 Scythian feats including Bone Blade, Disjointed Skeleton and Reinforced Bones
- Sample Scythians
- Six Scythian Monsters including Barbed Scythian, Half-Scythian and Scythian Bone Swarm
- Scythian Counters
- Initiative and Monster Cards