Pathfinder Adventure Path #103: Hell's Vengeance Part 1 of 6 "The Hellfire Compact"
All Hell Breaks Loose!
The Hell's Vengeance Adventure Path begins with "The Hellfire Compact," an exciting new adventure in which the players take the roles of evil characters in the diabolical empire of Cheliax! A paladin of Iomedae and knight-errant of the Glorious Reclamation comes to the town of Longacre, inspiring the citizens to join the uprising against the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune. First as amoral mercenaries, then as retainers of the wicked archbaron of Longacre, the evil adventurers must move quickly to put down the insurgency and keep the town from falling to the knight's rebellion.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Hell's Vengeance Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Hellfire Compact," a Pathfinder adventure for 1st-level characters, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- A gazetteer of Longacre, the small town in Cheliax that serves as the setting for this adventure, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- Details on the Glorious Reclamation, a knightly order dedicated to Iomedae that sparks the events of this campaign, by Rob McCreary.
- Magical mayhem and ill tidings from afar in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Josh Vogt.
- A bestiary of frightful new monsters, by Paris Crenshaw, Mikko Kallio, and Jason Keeley.