Darklands Revisited (Pathfinder Campaign Setting)
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Darklands Revisited
Terrors from Below
Beneath the Inner Sea region stretches a vast network of echoing caverns, serpentine tunnels, and subterranean lakes, their lightless reaches haunted by creatures too strange for most surface dwellers to imagine. This underground world is known as the Darklands, and to those brave enough to venture into its shadows, it offers incomparable treasures and mind-warping dangers. Delve into the secrets of this subterranean realm's residents with details on their ecologies, societies, campaign roles, and more.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Darklands Revisited provides everything you need to hunt or befriend the denizens of the depths, including creatures such as:
- Demon-worshiping drow and their ceaselessly scheming houses.
- Gray-skinned duergar slavers, shunned by all other dwarves for their worship of an evil god.
- Gugs, the four-armed giants of the Dreamlands' tunnels.
- Intellect devourers, who remove victims' brains and wear their bodies.
- Munavris, albino psychics who fight against evil in the deepest depths of the Darklands.
- Degenerate morlocks, who hunt humans even as they worship them.
- Wormlike neothelids, plotting to bring their fell gods to Golarion.
- Troglodytes, the fallen scions of a vast reptilian empire.
- Vampiric, daemon-crafted urdefhans, eager to spread death and pain.
- Fungal vegepygmies and the carnivorous mold that births them.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Darklands Revisited is intended for use with the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be adapted to any fantasy world.