Primeval Thule Campaign Setting (PFRPG)
Adventure in a Savage Age!
Welcome to Thule, a primordial land of fierce barbarians, elder horrors, and savage wilderness. In this ancient age, humankind is a young race, newly arisen on a monster-haunted Earth. Cities of cruel splendor lie scattered across the great lands of the north like a handful of gems strewn from a dead thief's hand.
This is a doomed age, a time of great deeds and inhuman terror destined to be lost and forgotten beneath the numbing cloak of endless winter. But for one glittering moment, Thule lives—and it is a fierce, cruel, splendid, and marvelous moment indeed.
This tome provides everything you need to introduce the world of Thule to your favorite roleplaying game. Inside you will find:
- A new character race, the Atlanteans;
- 19 heroic narratives such as free blade, ice reaver, and star-lore adept;
- Over 40 new beasts, monsters, and villains to challenge your players;
- A full-color poster map of Thule;
- 3 ready-to-play adventures to begin your campaign;
- A detailed description of Quodeth, City of Thieves, the perfect home for bold heroes;
- And a whole continent of savage adventure to explore!
This version is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.