Southlands Bestiary (Softcover)
Southlands Bestiary for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Desert Spirits, Grasslands Hunters, Jungle Horrors!
The Southlands Bestiary brings 90+ new monsters of the hotter climes to Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Want to run a campaign in the deserts, jungles or savannas? This tome of monsters will make sure your players will have hair-raising encounters like none they’ve experienced before.
In this 122-page, full-color book of monsters you get:
- Swamp adders, sphinxes, scorpion swarms, and skinbats!
- Demon lords and their followers, arch-devils and their cohorts!
- Dinosaurs and flame dragons suitable for any volcanic lair!
- Possessed pillars and prismatic beetles!
- Genies, gremlins and golems!
- Killer cactids and clockwork tomb guardians!
…and so much more, plus an introduction by Jeff Grubb, designer of the classic Al-Qadim setting. Use these strange and deadly foes in the Midgard Campaign Setting, or in any campaign of high adventure beneath the pitiless sun.
Draw your scimitar, ready your spear, and call upon whatever gods you choose, mortals: the monsters of the Southlands are here!