TRIBES: Anthology I contains full details of the following tribes:
- Bleached Skull Gnolls Feral denizens of the deep woods and their terrible allies, the bloodspawn treants.
- Hobgoblins of the Mailed Fist The skilled, disciplined mercenaries of the Mailed Fist and their elder bat mounts make fearsome enemies.
- Kobolds of the Fallen Halls: Two tribes of kobolds, led by their draconic masters, fight for mastery over a long-fallen dwarven hold.
- Pazuzus Fury: Born of anger and corruption these harpies lure the unsuspecting and weak to gory ends.
- Troglodytes of the Tentacled One: Dwelling amid cyclopean ruins buried deep below the Orestone, these degenerate creatures worship an elder horror.
TRIBES Anthology I presents 32 new feats, 22 new spells, 11 new magic items, 70 stat blocks (CRs 0 -11) and 4 new monsters.
The book is filled with nicely balanced mechanics as well as a good deep consistent narrative which makes presenting them easy as well as challenging for the playersOut of the publishers currently available, Raging Swan are my go to brand for quality modules and GM accessories.
JahAbs84 (five stars)
If you're yawning now and think this is going to be just some kind of halr-heartedly put together compilation-book, you'll realize soon that in contrast to many other compilations, no rushed job was done here...If you own none of the pdfs, this is an almost perfect must-buy
Endzeitgeist (five stars)