TRIBES: Anthology II
TRIBES: Anthology II presents the following tribes:
- Centaurs of the Bleak Moor: Noble warriors who war with the Minotaurs of the Black Hills and their ancient, fell masters.
- Half-Goblins of the Tangled Wood: Debased and depraved descendants of a once proud warrior race enslaved by goblins centuries ago.
- Lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang: Deep in the heart of a forbidding swamp, the lizardfolk of the Dragon Fang beat the drums of war.
- Minotaurs of the Black Hills: Lurking in their rocky fastness, the Minotaurs of the Black Hills often raid their enemies the Centaurs of the Bleak Moor.
- Wererats of the Roach-Run Sewers: In the murk and stink beneath a bustling citys streets, scheming families of wererats scurry through the fetid sewers, often riding their vicious and bad-tempered cockroach steeds.
Each tribe uses unique feats, spells and magic items to wage war upon their enemies. Each tribal write-up benefits from many stat blocks as well as extensive notes on their background and culture so that a busy GM can hurl these ferocious foes at his PCs with little preparation.
If you have refrained from checking out the component pdfs so far, I urge you to buy it.
Endzeitgiest (four stars)