TRIBES: Anthology III presents the following tribes:
- Bugbears of the Frozen Tears: Lurking in the White Cliffs, the Bugbears of the Frozen Tears revel in terrifying their foes to death.
- Cultists of Havra Zhoul: Law-obsessed cultists who follow the teachings of the ghostly once-paladin, Havra Zhoul.
- Duergar of the Obsidian Citadel: Debased and cruel crafters of cursed magic items.
- Frost Giant Pirates of the Icy Heart: Frost giant pirates and the white dragon Flashfreeze sail their enchanted iceberg-ship in search of plunder!
- Orcs of the Eternal Zenith: Worshipers of the violent, burning aspect of the sun, these orcs spread their beliefs with brutal, missionary zeal.
I need to get this out of my system right now: If you havent checked out the TRIBES-series, do so NOW, by buying this book Each tribe uses unique feats, spells and magic items to wage war upon their enemies. Each tribal write-up benefits from many stat blocks as well as extensive notes on their background and culture so that a busy GM can hurl these ferocious foes at his PCs with little preparation. The tribes herein are evocative and interesting enough to spark numerous adventures, if not whole campaigns each and should be considered top-of-the-class-offerings.
Endzeitgeist (five stars + seal of approval)