Urban Dressing: Dwarven Town
Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring them alive with cool, interesting minor features of note? Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different kind of town and gives harried GMs the tools to bring such locales to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great details to customise the dwarven holds in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Dwarven Town is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
- Urban Dressing: Dwarven Town presents the following information:
- One table (100 entries) presenting the sights and sounds of the town.
- One table (100 entries) presenting sample business found in the town.
- One table (100 entries) presenting sample folk found in the town.
- One table (20 entries) presenting hooks, complications and opportunities.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
For a free sample, please visit ragingswan.com