Urban Dressing: Temples
Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note?
Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
This installment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the temples in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Temples is an invaluable addition to any GM's armoury!
Urban Dressing: Temples presents:
- One table (100 entries) presenting a temples unique appearances and characteristics.
- One table (100 entries) presenting the features of a temple based on the domains of the deity worshipped within.
- Three table (20 entries each) presenting sample sacrifices based dependant on the general ethos of the faith.
- One table (20 entries) presenting sample events and festivals.
- A group of nested tables designed to enable the GM to quickly generate the details of the temples staff.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
For free samples head over to ragingswan.com/temples