Every hero needs an antihero, every defender of the light must have darkness to keep at bay and every pure-hearted paladin needs a vile, shadow-cloaked assassin to cut down. Villains II presents six high-level malign foes to challenge and bedevil your PCs:
- Rexal Urexin: CE male advanced minotaur barbarian 8
- Vilran Azanae: NE male elf vampire wizard (necromancer) 14
- Irdenseyr Lhamgos: CE incubus fighter 8
- Parardar Levien: CE male human lich sorcerer (draconic [red]) 15
- Calaunfel Wyrxin: LE male human mummy fighter 2/sorcerer (draconic [copper]) 2/dragon disciple 8
- Koravel Nahel: NE male half-elf natural werewolf druid 19
Each villain benefits from an extensive write-up including notes on their background, personality, mannerisms and distinguishing marks as well as a fully detailed stat block.
Villains II also presents six powerful minions (including noisome ghouls and a cunning gargoyle, charismatic quasit, bloodthirsty ogre-magi and malevolent invisible stalker) to hurl against meddlesome adventurers.
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GMS RESOURCE supplement by Creighton Broadhurst and Martin Tideswell
This product is a Dual Format PDF and as such includes two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad. You can learn more about Raging Swan's Dual Format PDF initiative at ragingswan.com