A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GMs Resource supplement by Julian Neale and Martin Tideswell
Every hero needs an antihero, every defender of the light must have darkness to keep at bay and every pure-hearted paladin needs a vile, shadow-cloaked assassin to cut down. Villains III presents ten low-level malign foes to challenge and bedevil your PCs.
Each villain benefits from an extensive write-up including notes on their background, personality, mannerisms and distinguishing marks as well as a fully-detailed stat block.
Villains III presents ten low-level malign foes:
- Sitae Amaithar: LE female half-elf cleric 3/fighter 2
- Darick Boden: NE male human rogue 2/sorcerer (destined) 1
- Aragan Doldal: CE male dwarf fighter 2/barbarian 3
- Voniat Iasan: NE male half-elf fighter 3/rogue 2
- Raine Karonen: CE male human barbarian 5
- Thadrim Nytriluath: NE male half-elf wizard (illusionist) 5
- Lungen Rasur: NE male halfling ranger 3/rogue poisoner) 4
- Rumaira Sheraee: NE female druid 3/sorcerer (empyreal celestial) 4
- Valto Uronen: LE male half-orc monk 2/fighter (brawler) 3
- Ebrel Vosper: CE female human cleric 5
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
This ZIP file also contains a separate PDF containing the products compiled stat blocks enabling the busy GM to build up a handy library of ready-to-go stat blocks.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/villainsiii