Pathfinder Adventure Path #53: Tide of Honor (Jade Regent 5 of 6; PFRPG)
Chapter 5: "Tide of Honor"
by Tito Leati
The heroes arrive in Minkai only to discover an empire on its knees. The Jade Regent has twisted the ruling government to cater to his despotic whims, and throughout the realm the people suffer. Before the PCs can attempt to stand against the tyrant and liberate Minkai, they must first earn the trust of its people and recruit aid from across the beleaguered empire—all the while dodging murderous oni and deadly ninjas controlled by the Five Storms. Defeating bandits who ride forth from a hidden fortress, rescuing a famous geisha from a deadly island prison, and standing tall before a corrupt daimyo’s army of samurai are all in a day’s work for the hopeful liberators of the empire.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- “Tide of Honor,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 12th-level characters, by Tito Leati.
- An overview of the mysterious nation of Minkai, a mystical jewel of the Dragon Empires, by Tito Leati.
- Revelations on the ways of Irori, god of history, knowledge, and selfperfection, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Revelations and severed limbs in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Dave Gross.
- Five new monsters by Tito Leati, Sean K Reynolds, and Mike Welham.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.