#1 With a Bullet Point: 7 Sinful Feats of Pride
Sometimes rules supplements read like the world-setting bible of frustrated novelists. While solid world- building is a useful skill, you don't always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn't have time to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that's needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
#1 With A Bullet Point is a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
Seven new feats based on the classic sin of pride, to make villains more interesting and let PCs express their own sins with panache.
The feats included are:
- Better Than Anyone (Sinful): Your massive pride drives you to overcome anyone you are directly competing against.
- Drive To Succeed (Sinful): Your massive ego gives you the drive to overcome failure, or but also punishes you if you still fail.
- I Can't Allow That (Sinful): The indignation you feel when others oppose you can fuel a mystic power of refusal.
- I Don't Need You (Sinful): Watching your allies fall just proves to you how much better than them you are.
- Joys of Adulation (Sinful): You love it when people cheer for you.
- Prideful (Sinful): Your sense of self-worth gives you a boost to skills and abilities.
- That Power Should Be Mine! (Sinful): You can steal abilities from others.