Equipment as vile as you are!
Sometimes you want to sit down to a full meal of archetypes, base classes, feats, magic items, npcs, prestige classes, traits, classes, or spells, and sometime you just want a cheap, quick, and easy snack for .99 cents. To feed your craving Rite Publishing presents the "10 Series" which will presents 10 pieces for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
This time out we bring you 10 new magical items to supplement the Anti-Paladin alternate class introduced in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Player's Guide.
- Spiteful armor and shield special ability: inflict your anti-paladin's touch of corruption and cruelty class features upon a foe that strikes you.
- Tormenting weapon special ability: inflict wracking pains upon your anti-paladin's opponents and draw power from their suffering.
- Boots of the Craven: Some anti-paladin's are cravens at heart, hiding in the shadows of others, holding on to massive opponents for dear life, and stepping all over friend and foe alike so that they don't fall and can continue on their ascent to dominance.
- Bracers of Vile Tactics: With these, your anti-paladin becomes extremely gifted at performing dirty tricks in combat.
- Gauntlets of the Abductor: Snatch a hostage into an extremely compromising position.
- Overlord's Helm: turn your anti-paladin's touch of corruption into a targeted gaze attack.
- Ring of Betrayal: force a shield other spell that protects you onto a supposed ally.
- Tabard of Malicious Metamagic: Make it easier to enhance your chaotic and evil spells with metamagic feats
- Vestments of Ill Repute: your anti-paladin gains a defensive enhancement when you perform dishonorable acts.
- Harnskarr "The Vicious Storm" Legacy Item: Let your magic item level up with you, and provide you with the ultimate tool of slaughter!