10 Inquisitor Feats
Perfection through Punishment!
Sometimes you want to sit down to a full meal of archetypes, base classes, feats, magic items, npcs, prestige classes, traits, classes, spells, and sometime you just want a cheap, quick, and easy snack for .99 cents. To feed your craving Rite Publishing presents the "10 Series" which will present 10 pieces for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
This time out we bring you 10 new feats to supplement the Inquisitor base class introduced in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Player's Guide.
- Anathema Strike: Your bane damage is cursed so that it cannot be healed.
- Astute Advantage: Make a free single weapon attack in the first round of combat.
- Bane Burst: Bane weapons you wield explode with divine energy upon a successful critical hit.
- Chastising Stare: You cause an opponent within 30 ft. to suffer wracking pains at a glance.
- Instant Judgment: Your judgments become immediate actions.
- Know Thy Enemy: You gain special bonuses against specific opponents you are familiar with.
- Pronounce Weakness: You curse an opponent with a vulnerabilityspecial quality.
- Stalwart Determination: When you are severely injured you keep going through sheer force of will.
- Strike Down The Liar: Targets caught by your discern lies are stuck down by a bolt from the blue.
- Track Magic: You may follow the trail of any creature that has active (or continuous) spells, magic items, or spell-like abilities.