10 Luckbringer Feats
A Lucky Snack!
Sometimes you want to sit down to a full meal of archetypes, base classes, feats, magic items, npcs, prestige classes, traits, classes, spells, and sometime you just want a cheap quick and easy snack for a buck. To feed your craving Rite Publishing presents the "10 Series" which will present 10 pieces for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
This first time out we bring you 10 new feats to supplement the critically acclaimed new base class the luckbringer (The Secrets of the Luckbringer).
- Advantageous Strike: Your very nature can manipulate probabilities so as to hit just the right spot.
- Auspicious Escape: You use your ability to alter probabilities, your body, or the flow of time to overcome adversity (also useful with the taskshaper, time thief, and time warden base classes)
- Fortunate Fate: Even fate favors the outcome of your life
- Karmic Reaction: You can spend the karma you have earned to protect yourself.
- Last-Minute Gamble : You use up all the luck you have in one final effort to take down a foe.
- Martial Kismet: The very forces of fate themselves seem to guide your attacks.
- Motion of the Moirai: The Fates themselves bless your movements, and curse the movements of your foes.
- Opportunity Knocks Twice: You always seem to find the right opportunity to attack an foe.
- Woe Unto Him: You have a great gift for calling down ill fortune.