10 Oracle Magic Items
We Foresaw The Need!
Sometimes you want to sit down to a full meal of archetypes, base classes, feats, magic items, npcs, prestige classes, traits, classes, or spells, and sometime you just want a cheap, quick, and easy snack for .99 cents. To feed your craving Rite Publishing presents the "10 Series"which will presents 10 pieces for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
This time out we bring you 10 new magical items to supplement the Oracle base class introduced in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Player's Guide.
- Otherworldly Disfavor: an armor/shield ability that curses those who strike you.
- Mystical Favor: a weapon ability that transforms a simple weapon into a spiritual weapon as a swift action.
- Amulet of Enigmatic Alacrity: use a revelation as a swift action.
- Gloves of the Sin-Eater: consume the power of a fell enchantment as a swift action.
- Harbinger's Hood: increase the power of the oracle's curse.
- Mantle of Mysterious Metamagic: make metamagic easier to use with your mystery spells.
- Ring of Revelation's Rays: make touch spells and ray spells easier to use.
- Sandals of the Oracle: Sidestep an opponent's attacks.
- Seer's Lens: gain a gift for prophecy.
- Vestments of the Divine Prophet: resist 3 types of energy.