10 Taskshaper Feats
Be anywhere and anything!
Sometimes you want to sit down to a full meal of archetypes, base classes, feats, magic items, npcs, prestige classes, traits, classes, spells, and sometime you just want a cheap quick and easy snack for a buck. To feed your craving Rite Publishing presents the "10 Series" which will present 10 pieces for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
This time out we bring you 10 new feats to supplement the critically acclaimed new base class the taskshper (The Secrets of the Taskshaper).
- Dreaded Shape: Become a much scarier much larger version of your current shape.
- Greater Change Shape: Transform into an undead creature or a genie.
- Imprint Racial Trait: Take advantage of all the various racial traits available for your race and for other races.
- Improved Change Shape: Tranform into Monstrous Huminioids or Vermin.
- Phoenix Rising: Come back from the dead in the form of a phoenix.
- Task Adept: Exchange feats for up to 24 hours.
- Task Savant: Permanently exhange ranks with any Str and Dex based skills.
- Touch of Deformity: Change a foe's form into something very painful.
- Touch of Malformation: Change a foe's form so that you hinder specific attributes.
- Viper's Riposte: If you are hit by a melee weapon, change it into a viper which attacks your opponent.