Bite Me! Skindancers
Unleash the Inner Beast with Bite Me! Skindancers
Bite Me! Skindancers presents a non-lycanthrope shapeshifting race with thematic and historical ties to lycanthropes for your Pathfinder game, designed by two-time Ennie-nominee, Robert H. Hudson, Jr. Superficially similar to lycanthropes in that they can turn into animals, skindancers lack the bestial rages and curse of afflicted lycanthropes, and the mystic resilience to injury and vulnerability to silver inherent to lycanthropes, trading them for unique abilities all their own.
Once allies, fiends, and loved ones of the natural lycanthropes, the Skindancers were cast out thanks to the machinations of dark power of madness and evil and move through the world seeking a way to reclaim that which they lost.
A new race for your Pathfinder RPG campaign, skindancers offer players and GMs a choice for a shapeshifting race that doesn't come with all the same baggage that lycanthropes do.
Within Bite Me! Skindancers you'll find:
- A look at skindancer society, relations with other encountered races, their alignment and religion, and reasons for adventuring.
- Alternate racial traits, subtypes and feats which allow for further customization of skindancer characters.
- Race-specific favored class options for all player-oriented core and base classes to allow further customization when gaining new levels besides a simple hit point or a skill point.
- For characters looking for an invigorating change of pace, the Embrace, where they can shed their old race and exchange it for that of a skindancer… and a perverted version of the ritual, the Skinning, practiced by evil, twisted souls.
- A pair of sample characters showing you the variations available with the race, complete with plot seeds to allow GMs to insert them into a game with ease.
Pick up a copy of Bite Me! Skindancers, and get your shift together!