Bite Me! The Gaming Guide to Lycanthropes
Bite Me! The Gaming Guide to Lycanthropes Changes the Shape of your Game
Note that this work collects the following previously released Bite Me! PDFs into one collection (plus new content): Wereblooded, Playing Lycanthropes, Archetypes, Skindancers.
Bite Me! The Gaming Guide to Lycanthropes presents a wide variety of shapechanger content from a number of veteran and up-and-coming writers. Aside from plenty of suggestions and guidelines for Gamemastering both afflicted or natural lycanthropes or using them as player characters, inside these pages you will find a wealth of game mechanics to bring these creatures into your game with style.
Within Bite Me! The Gaming Guide to Lycanthropes you will find:
- Numerous Alternate Racial Traits, Wereblooded and Minor Wereblooded Clan Racial Traits, and Favored Class Options that address how adaptable such creatures are.
- Lycanthrope Racial Bloodlines to add new flavor to the Sorcerer class.
- The Wereblooded, Monstrous Wereblooded, and Skindancer race options.
- Nearly two dozen New Archetypes to help shake up existing classes with a bit of lycanthropic flavor.
- A selection of New Equipment and Weapons designed for or of interest to lycanthropes.
- Over two dozen New Feats, including those belonging to the new Lycanthrope Feat Category.
- An arsenal of New Magic Items related in some fashion to shapechangers (and, in some cases, to those who would hunt them.)
- A bevy of New Magic Spells, along with a number of New Hexes and New Rituals, to add a touch of magic into the mix.
- A range of Sample Characters to highlight various new game mechanics and racial options.
- A short story to help set the lycanthropic mood.