Book of Beyond: Liminal Power
The Astral Plane. The Ethereal Plane. The Shadow Plane.
Three places between worlds.
Psionic Powers. Psychic Magic. Shadow Loci.
Each a discipline of a liminal master - a being between worlds.
Step through the Border and find your place among them.
- Book of Beyond: Liminal Power provides mechanical support for Paizo's occult classes and third party systems like psionics, binding and shadow magic. New Archetypes. Dozens of feats. And new prestige classes for those daring to blend liminal Source Origins with other classes and each other. These prestige classes include:
- Astral Antiquarian – A gifted channeler of the awakened potential of artifacts, these characters focus on unlocking a world of psionic and psychic implements. They master techniques of astral infusion to surge their implements temporarily with the energies of the Astral Plane.
- Blackblade Breaker – Mastering the entropic elements of negative planar infusion, these warriors learn to shatter shadow versions of themselves, providing their own tactical advantages from flanking to misdirection.
- Dreamsealer – A studied master of the energies of body, spirit and mind, the dreamsealer uses healing as an opportunity to enhance the life it finds. Providing wounded allies with seals that unlock new powers and transform their physical being, their powers is amazing as it is fleeting.
- Eye of the Storm – Wilders and mages have flirted with the power of Chaos for ages, but the Eye of the Storm welcomes it into their being. Gaining increasingly unstable energies they can’t hope to control forever, these mad savants combine twin Source Origins and live for the unbridled power of their lucid moments.
- Gyreblade – Soulknives and other mystic warriors have found ways to awake the weapons of the mind, elemental planes and etheric power. The gyreblade seeks to fuse two of these weapons into one singular form combining the lore of mind and magic into a weapon of endless potential.
- Shadowed Packmaster – Mentalists and mages call to the silver sea of the Astral for summoned constructs of crystallized thought or planes like the Ethereal for dream echoes of what is. The Shadowed Packmaster learns to utilize the power of two planes at once, drawing Shadow versions of his own summons as he calls them to form a pack of servitors.
- Souldancer – Some mentalists learn the strange art of possessing another creature’s body. The souldancer perfects it learning to migrate from host to host, shifting her friends to less wounded bodies, caging possessing creatures or even to call back the lost to life.
- Tribemind – Rare are those whose mind fragments to for other selves, rarer still are those who learn to control this phenomena. The tribemind learns to command their inner multitudes and call upon them in moments of need.
- Trinity Mage – Exploiting one of the Great Laws, the trinity mage masters the art of drawing on three distinct power Source Origins learning
This pdf is also included in the in the Book of Beyond WIP product, if you want to purchase the entire product check out: