Class Expansions - Bloodrager Bloodlines
The advent of the bloodrager base class is the biggest thing to ever happen to sorcerer bloodlines. As it turns out, they're no longer just for sorcerers anymore! Given multiclass sorcerers/bloodragers require that both classes use the same bloodline, Interjection Games is proud to present a selection of 12 bloodrager bloodlines, as well as associated bloodline-specific feats, adapted from 2013's sorcerer bloodline releases.
New and exciting gameplay options await the canny bloodrager, from heavy summoning specialization to retributive color sprays.
The new bloodlines include:
- Artificial - Construct toughness, crafting, and artificial limbs
- Artist - Enhanced summoning and illusion spells
- Clouds - Varying bonuses depending on altruistic or selfish dreams
- Dust - Destructive powers that harm everything, including yourself, combined with enhanced durability
- Entropic - Chaotic abilities that revolve around rolling on a table
- Facets - Illusions and dazzling lights
- Fatespun - Fate pool system allowing for periodic bonuses and rerolls
- Magma - Offensively-oriented fire and acid
- Mud - Superior damage reduction and debilitating muck
- Radiant - The divine spark meets an arcane caster
- Smoke - Stealth and misdirection
- Steam - More and better charging