Crawl! no.10: New Class Options!
Race as Class feeling limited?
This issue features New class options for Demi-humans!
- Elven Rogue - Elves with Thief Abilities
- Dwarven Priest - Dwarves with Cleric Abilities
- Halfling Burglar - Halflings Expanded with Thief Abilities
- Halfling Champion - Halflings with Mighty Deeds
- A Multi-classing System for even more class options!
Also in this issue, Random Physical Traits Tables
And info on the various Community Based 3rd-Party Classes!
Written by Rev. Dak J. Ultimak, Jeffrey Tadlock, Daniel J. Bishop, Colin Chapman, Brad Littman
Cover and Interior Art by Mario Torres Jr.
About Crawl! fanzine
Crawl! fanzine is a zine for Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG. It's made by fans, for fans, in the classic style of punk-rock zines found in record shops and info-shops.
Now available as a PDF Digital Edition!
The zine was formerly available only as a printed, folded & stapled product. Each issue will continue to be locally printed and snail-mailed and available at select FLGSs. That tradition will continue, as that is the zines' main point and charm. Paper is expensive, but nothing beats a physical book in your hands full of useful stuff to make your game awesome at the table. Physical copies can still be purchased directly from crawlfanzine.com.
Each creation, submission, art & what-not, belongs to their respective artists & authors. Credits and contact information will be made available for each contribution. If you would like to include, copy or use a derivative of the work you find in Crawl! please contact the original creator.
Crawl! is created to support the DCC RPG and its community of players and judges. This also includes publishers and developers that support DCC RPG. Contact email@example.com for more info.
Some Generous Reviews!
- "...one issue is often enough to weed out the good from the not so good...Crawl! is most certainly in the good column." - Tenkar's Tavern
- "Issue #1 starts with a hilarious twist...This is just the sort of gaming quirk that makes collector history." - A forum review on Acaeum.com
- "This is the epitome of cool. I love the old-school style 'zines and Dak has done a great job with the first issue." - The Borderlands
- "...the usefulness of this material is going to vary depending upon your needs, but all of the content is top quality." - The Earthlight Academy
- "Running contrary to the classic zine aesthetic, Crawl! is a well designed little book." - Save vs. Total Party Kill
- "Crawl[!] in my opinion is the Maximum Rock and Roll of gaming mags. Pick it up and check it out." - Hex Generation
- "I can't stress this enough: if you're playing DCC RPG and not getting Crawl!, you're really missing out." - The Earthlight Academy
- "If you play the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG, you should check Crawl! out if you have not already." - Iron Tavern
- And Raven Crowking writes a brief rundown of the first few issues - Raven Crowking
This product is based on the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game, published by Goodman Games. This product is published under license. Dungeon Crawl Classics and DCC RPG are trademarks of Goodman Games. All rights reserved. For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.